Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:45:34 -0400
From:
The national news centers do not call all the vets to see how many pets
expired from Menu Foods while also no vet is required to report numbers
and if they did to whom would they report?

Is very sad so many great little animals have been lost to such an
irresponsible set of circumstances, some of which we can attribute to
our own government but this also is part of our on going learning curve
in life. This has never happened before so there was no real need to
have better language in laws or even newer laws/rules of manufacture
of pet foods.

Some manufacturers of pet foods have extremely poor if non existent
quality control as we so well know. Yet there are much more relaxed
laws and rules for animals in these processes. We the customer need to
voice a loud and angry report to all companies who manufacture foods
for our pets to let them know we are angry and down right disappointed
at these events. Obviously none of those manufacturers wanted this to
happen nor did they foresee this but has now happened. Lets be sure
they make adjustments to our satisfaction.

As to 8 in 1, they always have had bad product problems and the latest
they have had were of no results of Menu Foods, but were again from the
same lack of quality control that 8 in 1 constantly displays. You as
the buyer of these products know what to do and not do in these cases.
To make it simple, simply say "NO!!!"

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100