Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:32:53 -0400
From:
>Putting faces to names is always fun and meeting
>Wolfy and Alexandra was almost too much fun!
>Sara"

Almost too much fun? ALMOST too much fun?? Alex, get over here!
Apparently I did not count enough shrimp, ignore enough glow in the
dark octopi in my bathroom, dress enough peppers, or ride enough pig
statues down town. Alex, you obviously came up short as well. The light
up flip flops could have been strobes, you could have offered more in
the corn palace conversation, and you must have slacked off on stage.
Since we weren't "too much fun", I propose that we really do execute
your proposed plan next time we ever have the opportunity to be
together again at a symposium, Alex. I will have all meds for the day
gathered up in one cocktail ready for the taking, if you do the same
with yours. We can trade. Someone can count off for us and we'll down
each others anti-psych meds and chase it with a shot of your choosing.
"Almost too fun" my @ss.