From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:47:37 -0500
Kuodos to Julie & Phyllis for helping Dr V to get Charlie a forever
home.Awesome !!!!

Clover,Thanks for the bedding sent to James.He's a sweetheart of a
giant who loves ferrets & is trying to do a shelter in N.Al.

Ok,Dino & Lil Bit are going to their forever home today.Their new
parents are going to be good to them.

As most of you know,I don't have a landline at my home & so do the
libary.So,once a week & get to check emails.

On my grand baby,Dakota who was born with VSD & Transposition of the
great arteries as well as 2 holes in her heart.She has had a feeding
tube inserted into her belly so we can feed her as she's to weak to
suck a bottle.Thistube may be for a few years as she still has another
open heart surgery to undergo in July/August.Please continue to keep
her in your prayers.

And as I go back to college that I will *ace* my tests & complete my
education.

God Bless everyone,
Sandi

--