Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:21:55 EST
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH I flash of green and white tornados into the room
and lands with a thud.

Wow, I have to work on that landing! Hiya everybody ::wavin paw::
tis me Super Tonks, and I am back with big news!! Support Our Shelters
has two new auctions up on eBay. One of our sweet Lisette's cute ferret
diorama's. You have to see it to believe it. The second auction is from
my Aunty Deva. it's a Ferret Coloring & Activity Book.

Don't miss out on these fun items. You can view them at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsosferrets

Thank you for supporting SOS
Super Tonks, Super Hero Extrordinaire
www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html