Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 04:38:19 -0700
Yesterday I received an email from someone who wished to remain
anonymous. He offered to make a donation for any amount that was
short when the raffle was done, to insure Kat get's what she needs.
Additionally, he offered to make a $100 donation to SOS even if all
the funds were raised. This person has not been on the FML for many
years and decided to do this based onLy on what he was reading about
our dear Kat. How wonderful is that?

The raffle will continue to run until July 4 as the overage will go to
SOS, so I think we should now raise our goal. Why do I say that? SOS is
as worthy a cause as the person we are working to help. They are just
as worthy of the funds PLUS there are 10 wonderful packages, worth over
and above what we have already raised. We are, by the way very close
to reaching our initial goal of $500....I say let's go for $1000.00.
Remember how many of us there are on the FML and what a difference a
dollar a person makes. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this raffle
benefited two causes and we can do this for Kat.....AND for our beloved
Support Our Shelters organization. Many shelters would not exist
without them and hundreds of ferrets would have gone without.

Kim and da kids

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.