Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:26:41 -0400
The auction is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come out and support our favorite shelter Oxford Ferret Rescue! This
year we have so many fantastic items that there is something for
everyone!

The auction will be held at the Ed Hall building at the Fairhill Race
Track, Rt 273 and Rt 213. from 12-5 in Elkton, Md. We will have 2
raffles, a cake walk, food, kids games and of course the live auction!
How can you resist?????? Where else can you have so much fun and raise
money for the ferrets????

If for some reasons you cant attend the auction Dee Bickling can accept
silent bids for any items. You would need to give her your maximum bid
and she will bid for you up to your maximum bid.

Please go to:  http://www.creationsbyangie.com/
and click on the Oxford  Ferret Rescue section to see all the great
items.  If you have any questions about any item please email Dee:
Or to buy tickets please email Dee.

You will need to include in your email:
Your name
Full address
Your phone #s
Live auction #s and max bid
Raffle #s and amount of tickets for that item
And of course your email addy.

This is going to be a great auction, lots of fun and just an all around
fantastic day.

So what are you waiting for??? Come out and bid bid bid! If anyone
needs anything or has any questions or needs directions we are here
to help.

See you all on Sat!!

PS: My sorority is holding a car wash to benefit Oxford Ferret Rescue
on April 13, 2007. They will be at the Sunoco station on Elkton Rd in
Newark, De from 12-5. They will wash your car for $5 and your SUV or
truck for $7-10. So if you are in Newark please stop by and get your
car washed! Dont you want to have a clean car for the auction???