From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 15:42:39 -0400
With an entry deadline of 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 3, time is running out
fast to enter to win one of these terrific items in the March 2007
Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle! Every penny from this raffle will be
donated to the Okeechobee Ferret and Cat Rescue of Okeechobee, Florida,
where shelter mom Sue Thomas is in dire need of a washer/dryer and has
been forced to hand wash blankies, towels and just about everything
else. (http://www.craftyferret.com).

View the raffle items on our website: http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com
<http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com/>

* an adorable, soft handmade "Cat in the Hat" three-piece hammie set;

* an Easter basket filled with delicious traditional goodies plus
lovely scented lotions, powders, soaps and more;

* a super two-story fleecy ferret "condo" your kids will absolutely
love!!

Tickets cost $2 for one, 3 for $5 or 6 for $10. You can buy tickets
for one item or any combination of items you want.

Pay instantly with PayPal!

Remember, the entry deadline is 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 3!!

Be sure to bookmark our website because we'll soon unveil a dazzling
and LONG list of exciting, one-of-a-kind items in our April raffle to
benefit the Doug McKay ferret rescue foundation.

<http://www.mfran.org/Doug_McKay/DougMcKayFoundation/Doug_McKay_Foundation.htm>

You'll find beautiful Wine Country spa gift basket perfect for Mother's
Day, a gigantic Spring basket crammed with delectable gourmet goods,
lots of ferret-y items handmade by talented artisans, a gift basket of
ferret goodies custom-designed in sunny spring colors, and much, much
more!

Thank you for your support

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich