From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:21:27 -0500
I caught Animal Planet tonight with Dr Kevin Fitzgerald and they had a
ferret come in whose name was Stevie. She had swallowed part of a large
eraser. They took xrays and saw the object and decided to first try a
high fiber diet consisting of canned pumpkin pie filling, under their
supervision at the hospital. They wanted to see if it would pass
through with that method before doing surgery. They took an xray a bit
later and the eraser in deed did move and was on its way!

FYI - I also learned that ferret or their name, in latin, stands for
smelly feet! He also said that ferrets are natures clowns, which most
ferret owners do know.

Eleanor, Donald and the 9 ferts