From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:02:12 -0500
January 12 was a very special day... though we were not prepared our
dear board member, shelter secretary, ferret Dad and hospice provider
Christian Paul Williams to, he leapt to Rainbow Bridge.

Christian and his wife Judith have been instrumental in the goings on
at Ferret Wise since 1998, a pretty long time indeed! Christian leaves
behind his wife of 28 years several feline & ferret companions and the
shelter hospice kids who continue to reside at St Gregory's House. He
is greatly missed by those here who remain - but we know for those
already there they have the best our world could offer them.

Christian was seen at the Ferret Wise Ferretstock events officiating
with Blessings of the Animals or worked behind the scenes. He was
instrumental in keeping our meeting minutes up to date, articles edited
for the newsletter, crocheting afghans for raffles - he and his wife
(hospice Mom Judith) even printed the Frolic newsletter for several
years. His shoes will not easily be filled. Christian was a humble
but hard working individual who spent 20 years in monastic life at St
Pauls, in Oregon, before moving to NH. He was a counselor, musician,
minister and friend to many. May you find renewed health and watch
over us all Christian.

At the family's request those who wish to make a memorial donation
may donate to: Ferret Wise Hospice fund c/o Ferret Wise Shelter,
PO Box 561, Marlborough, NH or send donations to:
Fisherville Animal Hospital, 108 Fisherville Rd, Concord, NH 03301 -
ATTN. Ferret Wise Shelter acct.