From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 00:36:21 -0800
I just got an offer accepted on my first house (YEAH!!) and it has one
of those old wood stoves in it for a fireplace. I've never had one of
those before so just wanted to find out how any of you have made it the
safest for their ferrets - whether it be some sort of enclosure around
it, or just never having them out when it's on, etc.

It's not the only heat source in the house so it won't be used all that
often. Closing is the end of this month so asking now in case there's
anything I should do to it before I move in by the end of Feb.

Here's a pic of the stove:
www.ferretocious.com/househunting/windemerepic9.jpg

And if you want to check out my new digs :) :

www.ferretocious.com/househunting/fridayavehouse5.JPG

www.ferretocious.com/househunting/windemerepic5.jpg

www.ferretocious.com/househunting/windemerepic6.jpg

www.ferretocious.com/househunting/windemerepic8.jpg

- Laura and The Seattle Seven (soon to be The Everett Eleven ha no I
  don't think so lol) at www.ferretocious.com