From:
Cinnamon Sprite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 16:16:15 -0500
In light of the number of rescues/shelters/sanctuaries that seem to
be struggling I would like to try to do something to help. I think
one of the biggest problems is that many are not aware of what
rescues/shelters/sanctuaries are out there, some are even completely
unaware that ferret rescues/shelters/sanctuaries even exist.

In order to try and promote awareness, I am currently working on a
"Featured Rescue, Shelter, Sanctuary" section for my website. I plan to
rotate rescues/shelters/sanctuaries, so that all will be featured, and
would like to include as many as possible. Rescues/Shelters/Sanctuaries
that would like to be included should contact me at

Please include the name of your rescue/shelter/sanctuary, the shelters
location (at least what state you're in), your name, your websites URL
(if you have one), how long you have been in operation, how many you
currently have in your shelter, a list of current needs, and any other
information you would like included.

The site is new but already receiving a fair amount of traffic, which
hopefully will grow even more in time, and can be found here
http://www.addictedtoferrets.net

I believe if more people are aware, more help will come. In any case,
it can't hurt to try.

Karen McCabe
http://www.cinnamonsprite.net
http://www.addictedtoferrets.net