From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 00:51:41 -0500
Sarah Ferret,

Could you please keep an eye out for Eyore? My 16 yr old helper Ariel
adopted him last year from me. Well tonight (December 22nd) at 8pm,
Eyore passed away in his sleep while Ariels was holding him in her lap.
He was a a very handsome Chocolate Shaded Silver boy of 4 1/2 years.

Eyore was diagnosed with with Adrenal cancer as well as many other
cancers in September-October of this year. He put up a gallant fight
but his little body just gave out. When he wouldn't eat we suspected
it was because he was lonely for a friend so I gave Ariel Jax to keep
Eyore company.

Ariel & Jax are taking Eyore's passing very hard. So could you let
Eyore know that she & Jax miss him terribly? He doesn't know anyone
there so could you please make sure Sub Zero is waiting for him when
he arrives? Ariel was going to adopt Zero from me last year but he
died before she could bring him home. I figured they could spend their
time together waiting for the day they will be reunited with their
mommy Ariel.

Thank you for taking the time to do this for me.

I care very much for Ariel and I hate to see her so upset and
distraught.

Debi of the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue