From:
Gerald Eiden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:26:24 -0600
Alexandra,

Welcome back. Not that we noticed you were gone. I am glad you were
able to repair the damage the virus did.

And as far as my drawing the logical conclusion that you typed all the
words off that "puter, you have to admit that the raw vs. kibble debate
could and will go on forever. Anyway, glad to have you back. Don't know
how Shirley feels about that though. IT'S RAW Dang it, RAW!! Do you
hear that? Shirley says RAW is best. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Now, all we need is a good debate on caged vs. free roam. Think you
might tackle that after the first of the year? I like to sit by the
sidelines and take it all in.

And am missing the Otters. Hope you are working on more adventures
for them. I know, push push push. Maybe a Christmas adventure next
Christmas, in search of the perfect Christmas tree, or the true meaning
of Christmas and how mankind has turned it into a commercial day.

Hope you and yours, and the fuzz butts have a Very Merry Christmas, and
A Happy and Healthy New Year.

gerald in IL
HotRod,Spaz,Dickens,Sassy,Midas,Pogo,Paulie,Benny,
Goblin,Smoochie,Lizzie,Alfie,Skeech,Neechie,Punky,
Bret,Bart & Digger
Remembering: Popcorn,Nipper,Buddy & Weasel