Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:39:40 -0700
From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
I just wanted everyone who is interested in my art, to check out my 3rd
needle felted ferret in my needle felted ferret series. The first one
was a sable, second was a chocolate sable and this is a champagne mitt.
They almost look real and I have had so many compliments on them.

These are made by taking strands of wool and forming it with barbed
needles. These ferrets are labor intensive, many hours are into them
and as you can see, my love and admiration for ferrets shows in my
pieces. If you would like to check this sweetheart out, you can view
him at this link
<http://cgi.ebay.com/poseable-Needle-Felted-Ferret-sculpture-figurine-artist_W0QQitemZ330104973500QQcmdZViewItem>

Eleanor