Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 00:21:12 EST
From:
Hello all,
I just wanted to say to those rescuing the ferrets at Doug's mill, God
Bless you guys! I think what you are doing is ABSOLUTLEY amazing. The
ferrets whom you have rescued will be forever grateful. He and his
awful family have what's coming to them and will one day have to answer
to the pain and suffering they have caused the animals in their "care".
Once again God Bless you guys!!!!!! There is no place in the world for
people of that caliber.

Tyler Mills