From:
Kim Vanderlaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:28:00 -0400
Hi,

This is only indirectly ferret-related so I apologize in advance.

I have been running a ferret shelter for about 10 years now - first
in Michigan, and for the last six years, in Florida. I closed to
admissions earlier this year because we were planning to move back
up north. The time for our move has come!

I am wondering if (hoping) someone from the FML who lives along my
route north might be willing to put us up for one night? "We" includes
myself, my daughter (human), 2 dogs, 4 cats, and 8 remaining
shelter/personal ferrets. All the animals are vaccinated and
parasite-free (so are the humans). Everyone behaves very well.

I'm specifically looking for someone in northern Alabama, Tennessee or
Kentucky who lives within about 20 miles of I-65.

If you are in that area and able/willing to help out (or would like to
ask questions, to see if you should consider it), please contact me
off-list!

Thank you so very much!!

Kim