Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:51:30 GMT
Well, he's got one now!!! Talked to Mr. No a few minutes ago and he
said it's OK if I go and get him . . . as long as it's only ONE MORE
added to our fuzzy family. We already have six kids ranging in age from
seven to two years old. I understand this ferret is around five. So he
should fit right in!!! Turns out the vet that has him is the vet I take
my kids to!! She didn't call me 'cause she's heard Mr. No say that we
have enough ferrets.

So we'll be heading out early Monday morning to bring him home. I would
have gone today but it's about a three hour drive each way and the
office closes at 12:30 on Saturday. But Monday he'll have a family.
Then all we have to do is come up with a name!! Can't wait to get my
hands on the poor guy and give him lots of lovin'!!