Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:47:08 EST
I am no expert but if we stir up enough stink we will have to be
listened to,also I read a post about some of his ferrets maybe adv, but
think about it that is like taking a family member and throwing them
outside and saying because you are sick we don't care.We FMLers are
ferret friendly and regardless we are supposed to love all ferrets
sick,blind,crippled and or dumb,But If anyone gets the ball rolling
YOU CAN COUNT ON MY HELP.

Sincerely,
James Barr
Zilla's Fuzzy Friends Ferret  Rescue and Shelter

\(_   \(_