Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:22:42 -0800
Some of you people really crack me up and disappoint me at the same
time. Lets start with the giving tree. How can you take something so
wonderful and turn it into mud? I can't believe all of the p*ssing and
moaning over it. Yes, some santas chose ferrets and didn't follow
through, yes some shelters didn't say thank you, get over it. There are
reasons for it, stop and think!! Do you have any idea how hard it is
too keep up on a website? Create one and update it daily, then you will
see a fraction of the HARD work Kris put into it. How about emails?
Answer as many emails DAILY as Kris did and then you will see another
fraction of the work Kris did. Not to mention working, maintaining a
family and helping ferrets when he is called to the task. THANK YOU (I
am being sarcastic by the way) for trying to take the meaning out of
his hard work. You should hang your heads in shame! I am disgusted at
your behaviors.

Kris, thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. I know that
you didn't post to get attention and thanks, but buddy, you deserve
applause for all of your hard work. You and Mary have helped ferrets
for many years, even when circumstances made it difficult. There ARE
many, MANY people that are thankful for your kind and loving heart.
Please don't let the immature b.s. bring you down. We love you.

As for the other bickering. HAVE YOU NO LIFE? Can't you post about more
positive things? What good can anyone possible learn from your assinign
posts? You are taking up alot of peoples time with your insane whining.
Big works hard to keep the fml going and you have to use it to attack
people and turn it ugly? This list is for FERRET LOVERS is it not?
Where is the love? Gees, people, get with the program. Stop judging
and calling names. Who gave you the right to judge anyways?

Just drop the crap and let us be a family.

Lora