From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:47:33 -0400
When I saw there was a post about Wysong Archetypal 1 food for ferrets,
my first thought was "Oh no! More contamination horror stories." I was
glad it turned out to be something different, but I just wanted to say
I recently ordered a case of this food, and it was pretty much
identical to what I've been getting in the past.

I haven't read the ingredient list on the package yet, but I will.
However, it looks and smells the same and has the same texture. The
ferrets like it just as much, and I've seen no diarrhea at all. So I
can't help but wonder what is going on here. It may just be that I was
lucky enough to get the last good batch, before the inferior product
started being sent out, but this was a very recent purchase, as in I
just got it in within the last week. I'm curious to hear what others
are getting.

Holly,
Icarus & Cato