Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:10:02 -0400
Mike,
I wanted to send wishes that your little guy do better and send bits
of advice.

My first thought is to get him eating a good amount of protein and
often. Try making one of the duck soup mixtures (soaked kibble blended
with supplements - e-mail me if you need recipes) and feed them to him
every few hours if possible.

For medications, you could try diaoxide which is used alone or in
conjunction with pred for insulinoma.

When he has an episode instead of Karo syrup try using GluTose. It is
an over the counter glucose gel that can be bought or ordered from
pharmacies. You would use it like the Karo, but it is more effective.

Good luck!
Risa