From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:32:57 -0400
If you are a shelter operator or volunteer in Michigan, please check
your inbox to see if you've received an email from me. It would be
from [log in to unmask] re: Crafty Weasels - bedding donations.

We, Crafty Weasels sewing group, are drawing states from a hat and
donating boxes of bedding to shelters across the US. This month
(technically for the Month of May) we drew Michigan. We have been
trying to get in touch with the shelters to get their correct mailing
information in order to ship bedding to them.

If you are a shelter operator, volunteer, or just a friend...please
email me or visit our website at www.craftyweasels.com to get your
correct information listed in order to be on our list of who to donate
to. Click on US Shelters, then your state for listings. We've already
got lots of bedding ready to be shipped off, but we'd like to make
sure that we get in touch with the Michigan shelters before moving
on to another state.

If you've already emailed me or are already listed on the website,
please ignore this message. However, if you have the correct contact
information for another shelter, we would appreciate it if you would
pass that along as well.

If you are not a Michigan shelter, visit our page anyway and click on
US Shelters and then Shelter Information Form in the first paragraph
to fill out the contact information. If you want to find out more, feel
free to email me directly at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Dooks & Dances
Ann