From:
joel rosenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:37:00 -0700
David Bones asks:
>What really puzzles me is why , why can't someone make a "drip proof"
>spot for ferrettone bottles? I also have a few questions about where
>Bob Church gets his shirts, but thats another day.

Yeah, this drove us nuts for a long time. Then we figured that what
works for other oils must work for linatone. So we finished a bottle of
olive oil*, washed it out, and poured in the linatone. After a few near
misses in both directions we made a label for the bottle that said "NOT
OLIVE OIL AT ALL". We still get weird looks from guests in our kitchen,
but no drips.

* Colavita comes in bottles where the spout is sort of
hourglass-shaped, with a nice lip all around. I think this is a
common design for olive oil bottles.

Joel