From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:15:24 -0500
This is just a reminder for everyone that would like to show their
ferrets at out March 17th & 18th LOSN Ferret Shows (Yes we are also
having a show on March 17th which the AFA posts do not say.). The Early
Bird registration deadline is February 15th which entitles you to $1
off each entry for BOTH our shows. We will be excepting entries after
the February 15th date but isn't it nice that you can save a $ off each
entry if they are received BY February 15th??

There are MORE classes (Especially Championship classes.) to enter in
the LOSN shows than most other ferret shows, as well as ferret items
that you can't get anywhere else.

Hope you will come and have a fun filled day with us on March 17th &
March 18th.REMEMBER you need to "PRE-REGISTER" your ferrets if you
would like to show them at out show.

Information about our LOS National ferret shows & the show packets can
be found at www.freewebs.com/losnational/

Hope to see you there.

Debi

"Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue & Ferretry"

LOSN Senior Specialy & Championship Ferret Judge

Ferret Whisperer - Best Ferret Group Ever!