From:
Wendy Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:19:05 -0500
We brought Cho to the vet today to be rechecked. He has lost .4 ounces
in 4 days. Our vet wanted him to fast for 2 hours prior to the
appointment, we have not done that before so I don't know if that
could be .4 ounces.

he is now of carafate .25ml 3x daily, and I will be giving that to him
a good 45 minutes after he has .4ml of amoxyillin and .25 of flagyl. I
asked our vet if they should be given separately and she said no. Thank
you Mary for your reply to my last post!! I hope that helps.

His stool is normal is color and smell, but is still really loose. Not
totally watery, but not solid either.

Cho was x-rayed again today and more blood was taken. I was sent a
web-link to ferret.org for some info on DIM, and I pray this is not
what is going on. I hope to hear that his blood levels are still in
a normal range.

We gave him a combo of duk soup and Gerber's chicken baby food that
he ate right up. I hope that is easier for him to digest. he is still
eating his totally ferret/zupreem kibble combo.

your thought, prayers, and advice are deeply appreciated.

Wendy & Cho