From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:37:53 -0500
I am forwarding this on behalf of Rachelle. Please feel free to
cross-post this information to other lists if you feel it might help
find this group of ferrets a good home. Please contact Rachelle
directly as the only info I have on them is listed below. Thanks!
Julie

Rachelle Houser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We are located near Dayton, Ohio.

Yes you can put my e-mail adress and phone number out there. My email
is [log in to unmask] and phone # is (937)681-0760

Fat Boy and Candy we got as a pair and Chloe was ours before we got
them.

Chloe
Female
2yrs old
Sable ( pretty small girl--- maybe weighs 1lb.)
She has insulinoma and is currently getting shots once a month
(luprolide)

it costs us $31 for her shot every month but she is a happy and pretty
normal ferrett. She is lovable and does NOT bite. May take a few days
to warm up to you but she is a lover girl. She walks well on a leash
too.

Candy
Female
1 yrs old
White with dark eyes
No medical issues
She is nippy when she gets to playing but does not bite hard. We had
her trained to not bite but she has became nippy again since we have
had less time with her. With time and work she will get out of the
biting stage.

Fat Boy
Male
1 yrs old
Cinnamon color
No medical issues
He is nippy with men more than women but once he warms up he is better.
He will nip at your toes. He does not like to go back into his cage and
has to be bribed out of his hiding spots to be put in his cage. For me
he was my lover boy but I think he gets jealous of my fiancee so nips
at him a little more. He also will attack your feet to play.

We have 4 litter boxes, a litter box scoop, 2 water bottles, a gravity
feeder and a bowl. (chloe does not like the gravity feeder) We have a
bag of linen for the bottom of the cage. 3 hammocks. A bunch of toys.
We have black tubing that we have in the house and they use it as a
maze. A marshall mansion cage. It has 4 levels inside it. Big enough
for 4 ferrets. We have littler, ear cleaner, multi-vitamin supplement,
feretone, and hair ball solution. We have stiptic powder for them if
they get a cut, bitter apple for cords. I'm sure I am missing things
but we have it all. They are taken care of very well and maybe even
spoiled. We are willing to sell all our ferret stuff for $125. We can
negotiate. We feel we have a lot of stuff for them and the cage cost
$200 when we bought it 6 months ago and we feel this is a really good
deal for the cage and everything else that we have for them.

All of them like to play in shoes and tunnels. They love to hide toys.
Sometimes they will dig at a doorway if you leave them alone for a
minute because they want to be near you. We love them and just feel
they need a better place than ours and a place where they will get
more attention.

Rachelle Houser