From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:48:26 -0500
Among the many ebay auctions we have listed there are 2 SPECIAL ONES to
Benefit FERRETS UNLIMITED- one where 100 % donation will be made and
another that has 15% Donation both through Ebays Mission Fish Charity
Program.

The 100 % one was purchased by Deanna & Pumkin then donated back with
ALL proceeds of Auction to go to Ferrets Unlimited Shelter. If you want
to do something to help- here is your opportunity and get spectacular
bedding too!

We also do CUSTOM ORDERS Please check out our auctions and see for
yourself by our feedback for content our buyers are.

Rose

http://cgi.ebay.com/8-Pc-DINOSAURS-Ferret-bedding-pet-bed-hammock-LFFR_W0QQitemZ130067791549QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Pc-MY-LOVE-Ferret-bedding-pet-bed-hammock-Rat-LFFR_W0QQitemZ130067579596QQcmdZViewItem

so many others available too and more coming!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Pc-CANDY-HEARTS-Ferret-bedding-pet-hammock-BED-LFFR_W0QQitemZ130067298078QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Pc-HEARTS-A-SWIRL-Ferret-bedding-pet-hammock-LFFR_W0QQitemZ130067287421QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Pc-PUZZLED-Ferret-bedding-pet-bed-hammock-Rat-LFFR_W0QQitemZ130066900332QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-Pc-CHEETAH-Ferret-bedding-pet-bed-hammock-LFFR_W0QQitemZ130065777095QQcmdZViewItem