From:
lightkeeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:07:34 -0500
Over the weekend I lost the hard drive of my computer and it had to
be reformatted. I tried numerous times to recover everything but that
didn't work so it had to be wiped clean and start from scratch. I lost
all my bookmarks, all my emails addys and I also lost the waiting list
I had for people wanting my crochet ferret eggs. SO if you would be so
kind to send me another email letting me know you want eggs, I can add
your name to the list and this time I am also storing that info to a
separate email account so the same thing doesn't happen again.

I am getting a good stock of eggs made up but not quite ready to start
taking orders and I have revamped my ordering system and there will be
a daily update of what stock I have on hand so no one ever has to wait
to get their eggs past the normal mailing and delivery time. I had
hoped to be further along with the process but since October the 5th,
we have lost 3 ferrets; first our precious Maggie, then my beloved
Derby and finally our sweet old man Buddy. So many times ferrets are
on their last legs by the time they reach us and all the medical care,
duck soup, and the best love in the world doesn't save them. I am
beginning to believe there is something about a ferret getting dumped
by their families that does something to these angels they are not able
to overcome. I am also still battling major back problems so some days
I just can't work, some days it is all I can do to get out of bed and
take care of the ferrets we have. (I am having another epidural block
done on my back today so hoping that will get me back up and moving
again at least for a while until the next one in two months)

The eggs will be on my website same as always with automated ordering.
If you are a shelter or rescue, you automatically get a 10% discount
and free shipping so email me about that so I can figure your discount
and free shipping.

Recently I have located some gorgeous yarn; yarn made in the UK and
Turkey and the quality of it is outstanding, colors I have not seen
here in the US so you can be on the lookout for some very nice new
colors. My eggs continue to sell themselves by word of mouth and known
quality. Never yet have I heard of a ferret who didn't take to my eggs
the minute they were taken out of the carton.

Give me another couple of weeks and I should have eggs galore on my
website just in time for those wonderful fun-filled Easter baskets we
love to make up for our fuzzbutts.

http://lighthousetuffy.com/index.htm