From:
Joan Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 05:35:14 -0500
>From:    Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
>
>i broke the last 3 blenders making chicken gravy and it's about that
>time again. can anyone make a blender recommendation for me?

I'd be mighty interested too as I just "smoked up" mine on Sunday.
Maybe we should be investing in those meat grinders instead huh?

Joan
------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:26:35 -0800
From:    Melanee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Great items still available!

Don't forget the great Jeanne Carley print I'm offering on eBay! It's
the picture that is in the center of the Ferret Fun Calendar! It's a
beauty! There are also four Ferret Holiday Baskets. The baskets are
filled with goodies for ferrets and ferret owners. Great for Giving
Tree kids! Please take a look at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaneferrets
to check out all our items. Free shipping on the Baskets! I also have
listed a few more autographed Ferret Fun Calendars! If you're not the
lucky winner of the calendars, you might get a Second Chance offering
since I have about 6 left!

All the auctions end December 20, so don't hesitate to place your bids!

Remember, the proceeds for all these items go to Lane Area Ferret
Lovers Ferret Shelter and Rescue.

Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager