From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:35:14 -0700
Maybe this should go to the FHL but I'm having trouble getting on
Yahoo. So,

This is the third time my white male has had the bare spots with
yellowing fur on both sides of his abdomen, just behind the rib cage.
It happened last Fall and in Spring. Now again. Skin scrapings were
done and analyzed. Nothing. No mites, no fungus. This time the patch
of skin feels thickened, about the diameter of a nickel.

He's about 2 years old and the only thing he's had done was a big
hairball removal when I got him He was on death's door and I saved
him with fluids and chicken gravy.

Thanks for any insight and help,

Carol Owens
Ferret Friends,