From:
Marie Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:06:13 -0600
I could google this myself but I tend to find a lot of links that are
outdated (I'm not just being lazy:) so I'm going direct to the source.
I am looking for either current web links to reputable rescues or
direct knowledge of the nearest couple of shelters near Omaha (and ways
to contact them if they don't have a website or e-addy), I'm thinking
there was someone in northeastern Kansas.

Thanks,

Ecclesiastes 3:19
For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one
thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they
have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast:
for all is vanity.