Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:46:01 -0700
From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Just learned this week that Neeps Wholesale, the parent company of
TheFerretStore.com (and 4 other pet products websites) has sold their
pet products stores to another company.

I had called earlier this week to order Shelter Bucks & was told the
program had just been discontinued that day - although they will still
honor Shelter Bucks which have not yet been used.

When I brought this to the attention of the Shelter Operators Yahoo
Group, one of the members replied back to me with the info of the sale
of TheFerretStore.com.

Sure hope somebody keeps that business going - they have been the best
pricing overall and when I did find something cheaper, they matched the
price. We've been buying Superior Choice food from them 240lbs at a
time!!

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY