Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 15:51:15 -0500
From:
Tomorrow Cutie is due for adrenal surgery. We had to take him to the
emerg vet hospital,it seems his breathing is kind of labored. We really
think it is due to the bigness of the tumor.

He is spending the night there so if it gets any worse they can put him
on oxygen,in the morning Cutie will be transferred to his vets office.

So please pray for him guys....

He is 7 almost blind but still a scrapper if he smells a odd ferret!!!

Jody