From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:14:13 -0400
Dr. Bruce Williams, DVM wrote about some of the most unusual cases he
has seen, complete with some astonishing photos. (It is great to know
that some of the worst looking ones made out well over time with
treatment.)

Danee DeVore spoke with a number of experts, checked references, and
spoke with ferret owners for a food article.

Dr. Sandra Kudrak, DVM told the tale of a rescue ferret whose broken
leg was hard to save and how many people helped him have a future.

Rebecca Stout interviewed the creator of Cheweasels and Foamy Fries
and talked about how they also help with health. (We love them for
improved dental health in our ferrets.)

Dr. Karen Rosenthal, DVM wrote this issue's Vet Q & A on a range of
topics from skin sores to anemia to swimming and more

This issue is recommended, and I am looking forward to next month's
instruction on biopsies.

Sukie (not a vet)
Current FHL address:
Recommended ferret health links: