Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:39:12 -0500
Hi,

I am so glad you found your baby when I read it last night I kept
thinking go look at that baby. People who are not familar with ferts
call colors diff. from most of us. Then when you said Hallaloya it was
Biscuit I was so happy for you. That would be awful to loose a guy and
not know how. Please be more careful with those tiny ones they are so
quick and sneaky. I have had people say such nassties about these
little guys, and I just think silently they are so stupid. When they
say they stink I say don't we all have our odor. I don't care what
people think of our ferts, it just goes to show me how they are. If
you don't like ferts you don't like me.

Good luck with your babies now.

LOL and Dooks,
Beck and Willy and Pooh my angel.