From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:02:27 -0500
Greetings, everyone!

I was contacted by a lady who is trying to rehome 2 ferrets for her
ex-boyfriend. They are not hers, but she told me he does not want them
and they are NOT well taken care of and are in *very bad* conditions,
receiving very little care, no playtime whatsoever, etc. She is
looking to find someone (preferrably not a shelter) to take them in
immediately, get them care, and hopefully find them a forever home.
She is located in Hartford, KY and I have all her contact information.
There are some extra details to be discussed about the situation as
well, so if you are interested in these two (a little boy and a girl),
please contact me for full details as these little ones need vet care
and a new home asap!

[log in to unmask] or directly at my cell: (502) 741-2449

--
Linda M.
Derby City Dookers Ferret Club Organizer

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored. - Alice Walker
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.