Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:06:26 EST
Well I've been reading the FML lately and am REALLY DISAPPOINTED in
some of the post.

1. A secret Santa is a secret Santa!

2. Who gives a crap if the shelter has a 501c3 (come to Florida spend
about $1,200 dollars and get your self a 501C3 {lets see that amount
will pay for 14 vet visits for shots, or 4 Adrenal Surgeries, lots of
medication, etc.}, sure lets spend the money on paperwork)!

3. Your a Secret SANTA -duh! want to know if your package got to the
kids - send it with a USPS (United States Postal Service) confirmation
and use your computer or phone to find out if it arrived.

4. Go complain to someone who cares!

5. Get over it!

6. It's got to be for the ferrets FIRST, LAST and ALWAYS

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County
 (they don't call me the "itch of the South for  nothing)