Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:59:41 EST
Hi Everyone,

I will be relocating from GA to NH, around the Manchester area soon and
would like to know if there are any crazy ferret people out there? What
shelters are around that I could help support? Whom are the best
veterinarians in the area that people are using or shelters use that
are very knowledgeable in Ferrets of course! Are there any meet ups? We
have monthly meet ups in GA and they are very fun. Just looking for
some information and some people that I can share my fuzzies with.

Suzanne