From:
Cristy Kit Crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:26:12 -0600
Hi, My name is Kit Crider. My family and I run a small Rescue in
Illinois called Kit's Critters Ferret Rescue and Shelter. I am holding
a Raffle for one of our furkids that came to me by way of a couple who
found her wondering outside. We picked her up and I knew immediately
she was Adrenal. Angel's surgery is scheduled Dec. 12th, please keep
her in your Prayers.

Anyone interested in taking a chance and winning 1/2 the money raised
should check out our web-site;
http://www.kitscrittersferretrescueandshelter.com/

e-mail

Angel's picture and story is there and gives instructions about the
Raffle. If you click on Angel's picture it will take you to her story.
The winning ticket will be drawn on Dec. 23, 2006. Pay pal button is
there for your convenience. You can also snail mail checks to us for
raffle. Email us privately for our address on where to send snail
mail.....

The winning ticket number and name will be sent out to all who have
participated in the Raffle, and will be posted on our web-site the very
same day......

Good luck and Thank you

Sincerely Kit Crider
"Had A Life" Traded it for Ferrets!