Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:51:29 -0700
I've received an email regarding a lost or stolen ferret in the
Banning, CA area. The owner was traveling thru California to visit
her mother and stopped in Banning at an AMPM. When she went back to
her jeep, the ferret was missing.

If anyone knows the location of this ferret please contact me as I
don't yet have permission to post the owner's contact information to
the FML.

Please keep this lil one in your thoughts and prayers.

Chris K.
Ferrets Anonymous Lost/Found Coordinator