Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:33:02 -0600
Holy cow, it's a wedding? Looks like we need to get in the crashing
mode early this year. It seems like ages since we've heard "Shout"
and even longer since we've done the "Chicken Dance". I hope we can
remember how it goes. This wedding promises to have alot of single, hot
Jills, so we will have to be on our game. Nothing brings happiness like
the "Open Ferretone Bar" and the mounds of treats and finger foods.
Polo is partial to crab cakes, where as I, Marco prefer the bacon
wrapped scallops.

This wedding will be particularly hard to crash since the bride to be
knows us. She also knows how wild we get, so we will have to figure out
a game plan. I don't think we can pull off the "cowboys from Wyoming"
or even the "pimps from Oakland". No, this one is going to require a
whole new angle on crashing weddings.

I guess we could try to be super heroes, but the groom beat us to that
one...he will be hard to trick too!!!

Marco and Polo, your Wedding Crashers!!!!