Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:39:02 -0400
Bread and water. That's all these little convicts get in this house.
I don't take thievery lightly. So mine live behind bars with only a
couple hours outside of their cells a day, they wear striped suits, and
eat bread and water. Some of the worst offenders drag a ball and chain
behind them and are forced to do hard labor each day (digging). Minor
offenders engage in community service by spending time with special
needs youths in the home.

Lol!

Seriously, mine eat Zupreme (awesome protein levels before other foods
ever got any, little odor, and they love it), Totally Ferret (well,
because), then an easy to get high quality kitten chow (so I can get
one of the food easily no matter where I am). I like it to be turkey
based so that when they get older or if they ever get GI problems,
there is no switching. I just take out the other stuff and they are
left with Turkey ProPlan or something. Sometimes we add fun things
between meals like samples of Path Valley, etc.. I figure the more
variety, the better balanced the meal is. When we get a hold of fishing
crickets, or crickets for reptiles, they get some. They chase them
around, get exercise, mental stimulation, and in the end they get a
tasty and very nutritious treat.