From:
Laura Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:06:00 -0400
Anita has again been hard at work again making terrific collars for
all sizes of ferrets.  Her latest batch is on ebay at
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZamdue99 .
I have been remiss about getting this posted and the auctions end
Sunday, BUT they are well worth the bid.

Also, she has graciously made a spectacular offer:
(Xposted with permission)
"Hey! All you wonderful shelters out there! I am making special
one-of-a-kind stretchy beaded ferret collars! If any of you have events
coming up where you need donated items for raffles, etc., please email
me, and I will do all I can to help out with donating some collars if
you want."

Her email is in her ebay auction site. She also does custom orders and
will size the collar for the ferret (or cat).

I can attest that the collars are well made and absolutely beautiful.
We don't leave them on when the boys are put away, but we definitely
have them on to show the kids off!

Have a great weekend!

Laura Lee