From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:43:40 -0800
Percy the cat adores the ferrets. Check out these pics I took during
ferret roundup". I stuck a few of them next to him in his canopy bed.

Johnny cuddled up for a sec but then wanted to burrow under his
belly. Percy started grooming Roxy (his favourite)  She tried to get
away and he wrapped his arms around her to keep her put. Duncan (the
chubby dark sable) was content to fall right back to sleep. He ended
up staying there till about an hour later when I went to bed!

Laura

www.ferretocious.com/cats/percy011207-1.jpg

www.ferretocious.com/cats/percy011207-2.jpg

www.ferretocious.com/cats/percy011207-3.jpg