From:
Krystal Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:55:25 -0500
Hi Everyone-

I haven't been on the FML in awhile, but just figured I'd try here
too...there is no ferret shelter in Vermont, but I used to take in
ferrets and deliver them to Four Li'l Paws Ferret Shelter in NH when it
was still running, and so my name is out there as a rescue place...

I'm getting a new little sable boy, about two years old that got
abandoned in Central Vermont. He has no known medical issues and is
looking for a good home, I already have 7 that are all found ferrets or
abandoned guys, and really can't fit another in, so if you are anywhere
within a 4 hour drive of central vermont, I'd be happy to deliver this
fuzzy to you if you have space for him.

Thanks!
Krystal in Vermont