Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:11:12 EST
Let me say first I have never met Jean, and I have never been to her
shelter. O.K with that being said, what does it matter if she has 2
ferrets or 2000 ferrets she has came to the ferret community asking
for help, and that to me is 1 of the hardest things to do, she had to
swallow her pride and ask for help and some people seem to think that
makes it open season on her, or think they have all the answers (in
there mind) Well fellow ferret lovers and shelters you need to put
yourself in her shoes and imagine if that was you, WHAT would you do?
WHO would you ask for help? I don't know about any of you but I would
hope and pray that my fellow ferret people would come to my aid, and
not kick me if I was down, I have never claimed to be the smartest
person on this list nor do I think I am but, There are a lot of us out
there and I know as a ferret family we can do something, So instead of
talking about what is wrong and beating a dead horse, let roll up our
sleeves and get dirty, Jean I want to tell you that I know that took a
lot on your part to ask for help and I know there are many of us are
gonna do what ever we can to help, OK you people that are great at
organizing lets get something organized to help Ferrets unlimited and
stop all the nagging, the energy spent nagging should be used for
helping.I am sure that there are several people already burning the
key board up starting to flame me, well if I managed to piss some of
you off then good all that means is that I struck a nerve and you are
feeling guilty so instead of attacking everyone do something useful,
get behind Jean and lift her up instead of holding her down.So people
that are good at getting things organized, get on it so we can use
this time and effort to do something useful .And please let me know so
that I can get on board it and help and I will be sure to send that
info to the ones that decide to fame me.

Sincerely,
James Barr                 Birmingham,Alabama
Zilla's Fuzzy Friends Ferret Rescue and Shelter