From:
jennifer eckhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 22:16:03 -0500
I have two rescued ferrets approx a year old, 1 male and 1 female. All
up to date on shots are marshall's ferrets so s/n descented. They were
found on college campus running loose and are now fattened up and
healthy for a forever home!! These guys are great get along with kids
dogs cats and other ferrets. Please email me [log in to unmask]
for adoption application, I am willing to travel up to a few hours!

Thanks,
Jenn