From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 07:39:33 -0800
We wanted to say thanks to the many people who sent us such terrific
cards.

We were not expecting anything, although I see all of the card
exchanges on the FML, but don't have time to participate in. We are a
small shelter, dealing with an ever growing population, 2 full time
jobs, and both of us having bad backs. We usually stay under the radar,
feeling that their are other shelters that need more help than us, so
it was a pleasant surprise to receive some lovely cards, notes and even
donations from people that we never met or talked to.

What a great way to raise the spirits of people doing a sometimes
overwhelming and under appreciated job.

Thank you all!

Jim & Crystal Ferret Rescue of Maine A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit
shelter. Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking igive.com/from