Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 07:50:33 -0800
Alexandra, I loved your post about the cat condo! Last year my mother
gave our guys one of those one-level round condos that she found at a
garage sale. They loved it! Best was to lay it on its side and roll it
gently back and forth while the little head popped in and out.

Last night my husband and I were at PetSmart buying litter (man, they
go through a lot of litter) when we noticed an actual *ferret condo* in
the ferret isle. It's three levels high but about the size of a
two-level cat condo. And the holes are much smaller, just right for a
long thin weasel to slip through. My husband and I looked at each other
and said, "Must buy!" (We paid thirty dollars for it. Does that make us
suckers?) We put a chew treat on each level and let them at it. It was
just a blast watching them slink from level to level and finally poke
their heads out the top!

Julie