Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:51:42 -0500
From:
I'm coming to the ferret community in the Essex, Middle River, Chase,
Hartford County, Golden Ring, Balto City, in area in Maryland for help.
My neighbors dog is lost. Ran away early morning on January 1st from
the Waterview community. Spotted between Hopewell Pointe & Hawthorne
area.

She is a Blue Merle Sheltie, Female, 3 years old. Has one blue eye,
one brown eye. Very unusual coloring blue silver, black, white, brown
patches all over, a brown spot over each eye. She answer to the name
of Salix or Sally. She is very friendly. We have pictures every where
including vets, pet stores, super markets, fast foods, Royal farms,
Seven Elevens stores,Gas Stations, SPCA, and Animal Controls, and
Malls, newspaper ads. We posted pictures of her all over every street,
and major roads, etc.

If found or sighted, please call Tony at: 443-324-6416 or 443-803-7432.
There is a $1000.00 Reward for her.

This family is grieving very badly! Please help us look for her. Please
keep her in your prayers that she is safe, and that someone with a good
heart will call to tell us that they found her.

Thank you & god bless,
Mollie